This guide will show you how to Harvest the xToken Rewards you have yielded from the Farm without any hassle.
- You will need to create an account. For details, check out this guide.
- You will need at least a pair of LP tokens already added to a Farm, check out this guide.
- Key Terms
- xTokens: Crypto that is wrapped in Proton (XPR).
- Liquidity Pool (LP) Token: It is a pair of applicable xTokens that can be added to Farms from Pools. When added to the Farms, you will begin to earn rewards for yielding.
- Yield: Interest you receive on LP Tokens, which represent the liquidity you provided.
- Yield Farming: The process of earning interest on LP Tokens.
ℹ️ The xTokens that you yield when you Farm depends on what pairs you've added to the Farm. To see what xToken you will be paid out in, click on the Farm pair you're interested in and it will show you what you will receive under 'Rewards Earned'
(i.e. XPR is paid out for XPR-USDC pairs, whereas LOAN is paid out for XPR-LOAN pairs)
- In Proton Swap, on the 'Farms' tab (www.protonswap.com/farms) and connect your WebAuth.com Wallet
- To start claiming your yield, click on your desired Yield Farming pair and click the 'Harvest' button and authorize the transaction with your WebAuth wallet.
Once authorized, you will see a 'Successfully harvested rewards' message on your screen once it has been successfully harvested and then your yield will begin to accrue again!
- Want to Swap your yield rewards for another xToken on ProtonSwap? Click here to learn how to Swap on ProtonSwap.
- Want to add your Rewards back into a Liquidity Pool? Follow the steps to add pairs to the Liquidity Pool.
- Want to then add your new LP tokens back into your current Farm stake? Click on 'Update Stake' and adjust your stake percentage!
- Want to stake your XPR? Click here to learn how to stake your XPR within the WebAuth.com Wallet.
- Want to stake your LOAN? Click here to learn how to stake your LOAN on Proton Loan
If you have any questions about this guide or just want to say "Hi", you can always reach us with the Help button on the bottom right side of your screen. Also be sure to follow our Client Services+ Help Center on Twitter (@MetalHelpsMe) to stay up to date and learn how to get the most out of your Proton experience!