Before Getting Started:
Before starting, ensure your Proton account has been completed and successfully passed verification. Please note, that this feature is currently in beta and may produce unexpected setbacks. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
⚠️ The fiat on-ramp is available to Canada, all U.S.states (except NY), and nations of Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Turkey.
The first step will require declaring your Deposit Bank. Only the declared Bank Account will be able to deposit funds. Sending funds from any other bank may result in delays or cancellations and any additional fees.
- Navigate to the 'Buy USDC' tab on Protonswap.com and connect your Wallet by scanning the QR code
- Choose 'Wire deposit (USD)' as your Payment Method
- You'll be prompted to add a Bank
- Select the appropriate Bank for your region
- Complete the form with the requested information.
- Click 'Add bank account' and authorize it with your WebAuth.com wallet
Once it's authorized, you have successfully linked your bank account!
Retrieving your Wire Deposit information:
- Under the 'Buy USDC' tab on Protonswap.com, choose the bank account that will be sending the funds
- You should now see your banking details below, you can use those numbers to wire your funds from your bank account to your Proton account as USDC!
- Please note that transfers can take up to 5 business days to settle, please consult with your bank for wire delivery speed details
⚠️ It is imperative that you include the Instruction/Memo field in your wire. This is how we identify your account! If you have added more than one bank account, please ensure you have selected the correct account before initiating the transfer. Mismatched information will result in the rejection of funds.
All wires will incur a $20 flat fee for deposits. Please make sure you're depositing at least $20 USD to cover the fees. Rejected wires may incur additional fees. All wire deposits are final once settled into your Proton account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Client Services+ team at email@example.com for assistance!