This guide will show you how to deposit supported cryptocurrencies into your WebAuth.com Wallet iOS app.
- You will need to create an account.
- Review the Security Best Practices guide and make sure you have backed up your Private Key.
- Open WebAuth.com Wallet and click the “+” icon located on the bottom toolbar.
- Click on Deposit.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit. For this example, we will be choosing ETH.
- To generate your deposit address, you will be asked to provide authorization via Touch ID, Password or FaceID. You will see a "Success" pop-up.
- Next, you will see your deposit address. You can copy the wallet address or scan the QR code with your sending wallet and initiate the transaction.
ℹ️ Transaction fees charged by the blockchain will apply.
- That's it. You can view the status of the pending transactions or the record of completed transactions by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the deposit screen.