How do I use Proton Swap inside the WebAuth.com Wallet app?
This guide will walk you through a swap transaction inside the WebAuth.com Wallet app.
- You will need to create an account and complete verification, depending on your country of residence.
- You need to have a balance in one of the supported cryptocurrencies.
- OpenWebauth.com Wallet and click the “swap” icon located on the upper right section. Clicking this option will redirect you to Proton Swap via your mobile browser.
- Click on 'Connect Wallet' in the upper right corner. You can connect with your Mobile or Web Wallet and it will redirect you back to the mobile app to authorize the connection
- Now, select the cryptocurrency you would like to swap in the top window and select the cryptocurrency you want to receive in the bottom window. Enter the quantity and the exchange value received will be calculated automatically.
ℹ️ NOTE: If I wanted to swap only 1 XPR which comes to less than a penny, I could! With Proton Swap, you don't have to worry about outrageous gas fees. You can even swap fractions of a penny!
- Next, you will see details regarding the trade you are about to make. Review your order and if everything looks in order click “Swap”.
⚠️ This is a snapshot price. The final value may differ slightly, depending on the volatility of the cryptocurrency pair.
- To complete the swap, it will redirect you back to the mobile app again to authorize the connection one last time.
That’s it! Your swapped coins will be waiting for you in your wallet.